Saturday, December 1, 2018

Elements of Life feat. Lisa Fischer & Cindy Mizelle – Into My Life (You Brought The Sunshine) [Vega Records]

Tracklist
Elements Of Life – Into My Life (You Brought The Sunshine) (Louie Vega Demo Mix)
Elements Of Life – Into My Life (You Brought The Sunshine) (Louie Vega Dub Instrumental Mix)
Elements Of Life – Into My Life (You Brought The Sunshine) (Louie Vega Dub Mix)
Elements Of Life – Into My Life (You Brought The Sunshine) (Louie Vega Dub Mutes Instrumental Mix)
Elements Of Life – Into My Life (You Brought The Sunshine) (Louie Vega Dub Mutes Mix)
Elements Of Life – Into My Life (You Brought The Sunshine) (Louie Vega Roots Instrumental Mix)
Elements Of Life – Into My Life (You Brought The Sunshine) (Louie Vega Roots Mix)
Elements Of Life – Into My Life (You Brought The Sunshine) (Louie Vega Vamp Instrumental Mix)
Elements Of Life – Into My Life (You Brought The Sunshine) (Louie Vega Vamp Mix)

Download

. Download House and Promo Music